What I can offer from what I am currently doing...
I am working in a Warehouse in the Shipping Department. I learned everything in my department: Order Picking, Picking at the Lift as it is called in German, Collecting (collecting the picked items by Order and bringing them to the Controllers, both from normal Pickers and from Lift), and also Controlling (ensures Pickers picked the right items in the right quantity, and then packaging the items). I would love to learn more, actually everything happening in the Warehouse from A to Z.
I also obtained a license for driving a small, electric forklift. But I did not pass the eye exam. I have to make an eye
I would love to get into Operations Management and Project Management as well. :-)
About 25 years ago I got an APICS CPIM (Certified in Production & Inventory Management) Certification. And I had a job where I learned about this subject from the top down. I was in the Development/Maintenance PSIC team (Production Scheduling and Inventory Control), state of the art in its times. An applicaton written in PL/I and running on EDS's Main Frames in Plano, TX. It was used in more than 100 GM locations in North America. Later I interfaced directly with the GM customer to get and manage the customer requirements and transform them into technical requirements, which I managed and passed on to the development team I was previously part of.
One can still see my certification by entering my name, but as inactive, since I did not do anything with it since I came to Germany in 2000.
- Web Development.
- Systems Development.
- Computer and Computer Network maintenance and security.
- Computer hardware support.
- I offer Project & Program Management, and Operations Management.
I offer English language courses.
Some of the software, OS, packages, etc., which I used:
- Linux and Windows
- Microsoft Office and LibreOffice
- Microsoft Access and LibreOffice Base
- Microsoft Project and ProjectLibre
- MySQL and Oracle
- Aptana Studio
- Microsoft Visual Studio Code
- R Studio
- Atlassian Bitbucket (Git revision control system)
- Atlassian SourceTree (Git GUI Desktop Client)
- Atlassian Jira (Bug Tracking, Issue Tracking and Project Management)
- Atlassian Confluence (Team Collaboration)
- GitHub (Git revision control system)